Accurate Inspection Documents in Minutes - Fully Automated Quality Control
InspectionXpert OnDemand automates the process of quality inspection planning. PDF & 2D CAD drawings as well as 3D models can be ballooned with one single click, inspection characteristics can be recorded automatically and export to inspection report templates.
- Quickly balloon PDF drawings and 2D & 3D CAD files
(CATIA, AutoCAD DWG, NX, Creo / Pro/Engineer, PDF, TIF, also scanned drawings)
- Optical character recognition (OCR) of dimensions and tolerances
- Automatic reading of inspection characteristics from CAD drawings and models
- Detection of nominal values and associated tolerances. Customize default tolerances and use standards
- Export inspection characteristics automatically to inspection report forms (e.g. FAI, PPAP, AS9102)
- Create custom reports with the Template Editor
- Save the inspection drawing as 2D PDF or 3D PDF from 3D models
- Import results from any CMM and merge into inspection project for instant reporting with no data entry
- Standard integrations to e.g. CALYPSO, Verisurf, Net-Inspect, QDM Quality Management System, CEBOS MQ1, Prolink’s QC Gage
Supported File Formats
- PDF, TIF, TIFF
- AutoCAD DWG 2D
- CATIA V5 2D
- CATIA V5 3D
- CATIA V6 3D
- Creo / Pro/Engineer 2D
- Creo / Pro/Engineer 3D
- Siemens NX 2D
- Siemens NX 3D
Licensing vs. OnDemand
InspectionXpert OnDemand is quality management software „for rent“. It can be accessed from any web browser making it simple to access and deploy and to stay up to date with the latest features automatically, while keeping data securely on your local computer.
- Easy access from any web browser, any time
- No installation, instant updates, no IT support required
- Easy to deploy
- Customizable offline access settings
- Calculable monthly or yearly fee, no hidden costs
- Avoid delays and frustrations
Built in Security and integrations
- InspectionXpert works in your local environment on your local files, keeping your data everytime securely on your computer
- Adobe DRM® support is built in for maximum security
- Standard integrations to Net-Inspect, Verisurf, QDM-web, CEBOS, QC Gage, and more with embedded integration tools for developing custom integrations
With our online training courses you can get the most out of your spent time. You will save long travel times as well as high travel expenses.
We also offer individual training courses tailored specifically to your needs. They can take place in Leonberg, Fulda or at your premises.
Contact us now!
How To Buy InspectionXpert
Test InspectionXpert OnDemand before purchase for 15 days for free! For an easy start, we would be pleased to offer you a free 30-minute web demo in which we will show you first steps with your personal data.
InspectionXpert OnDemand is available for 150,- € / month (net unit prices plus VAT).
Easy access without any risk: 3-months-subscription for only 495,- € (only possible once).
Contact us – we will be happy to send you a personal quote. Your K2D Team will be happy to assist you if you call this telephone number: +49 7152 / 9453-0.
>> Contact us via e-mail
Powerful teamwork - our international partners!
What Our Customers Say
We are always happy to hear what our customers have to say!
Below are some of the comments our long-standing customers have made about working with InspectionXpert and our team...
"Previously we ballooned our CAD drawings manually. We saved more than 40% of time (money) after InspectionXpert implementation. Ballooned drawings are used in all company processes (development, toolshop, production, quality). We are satisfied with K2D-KeyToData GmbH. Always fast and valuable communication."
Jaroslav Janyška - Quality Management - PWO Czech Republic a.s.